SOME SEE BARRIERS
WE SEE BREAKTHROUGHS
c/d MULTICARE STRESS FELINE
- A case base study showed pet parents observed cats with known FIC signs to demonstrate greater social engagement after being fed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress5
- Short-term recurrence of FIC signs was 8 times less likely in cats fed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress than cats fed other commercial foods6
Read a review about this product
METABOLIC + URINARY CANINE
- All the benefits of c/d Multicare Canine
- Provides appetite regulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves energy metabolism
Resources and Tools
1Kruger JM, Lulich JP, MacLeay J, et al. Comparison of foods with differing nutritional profiles for long-term management of acute nonobstructive idiopathic cystitis in cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2015;247(5):508-517.
2Lulich JP, Kruger JM, MacLeay JM, et al. Efficacy of two commercially available, low- magnesium, urine-acidifying dry foods for the dissolution of struvite uroliths in cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2013;243(8):1147-1153. Average 27 days in vivo study in urolith forming cats.
3Pereira GG, Fragoso S, Pires E. Effect of dietary intake of L-tryptophan supplementation on multi-housed cats presenting stress related behaviours, in Proceedings. BSAVA 2010.
4Beata C, Beaumont-Graff E, Coll V, et al. Effect of alpha-casozepine (Zylkene) on anxiety in cats. J Vet Behav. 2007;2(2):40-46.
5Meyer HP, Becvarova I. Effects of a Urinary Food Supplemented with Milk Protein Hydrolysate and L-tryptophan on Feline Idiopathic Cystitis – Results of a Case Series in 10 Cats. Intern J Appl Res Vet Med. 2016;14(1):59-65. 7p.
6Naarden B, Corbee RJ. The effect of a therapeutic urinary stress diet on the short-term recurrence of feline idiopathic cystitis. Vet Med Sci. 2019;00:1-7.
7Data on file. Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.