Powerful nutrition designed for pets with cancer
Now there’s great-tasting clinical nutrition for pets with cancer, because every meal matters.
Meet your new friends in the fight
With taste beyond belief, for adventures beyond imagination.
When we can keep them eating, we can keep them fighting
For pets fighting cancer, eating means quality of life. Risks of malnutrition include:
- Significantly decreased response to treatment protocols and time of remission
- Increased mortality and morbidity
- An overall detrimental effect on quality of life
How it helps
Encourages an enthusiastic appetite
- Unique nutrient formulation stimulates appetite and supports increased food intake
- High caloric density to help ensure energy and nutrient needs are met
- Unique, easy-to-chew, softer kibble and delicious flavor makes meal time enjoyable
Helps maintain muscle mass
- High levels of highly digestible protein
- L-Carnitine helps maximize fat for energy utilization, sparing muscle protein
- Includes 180% of recommended levels of essential amino acids for building muscle
Supports healthy digestion
- ActivBiome+ blend of prebiotics nourishes the gut microbiome and is shown to provide consistent stool quality
- Highly digestible proteins, fats and carbohydrates make key nutrients easier to absorb to nourish their body during the fight
See the science behind the Prescription Diet ONC Care portfolio with these resources
Learn about nutrition for pets with cancer while earning RACE CE
Expand your knowledge online at the Hill’s Veterinary Academy.
The WSAVA Oncology Working (WoW) Group
The WoW mission is to help overcome the barriers many regions face with veterinary oncology development, resource limitations, and active communication. Visit their community for resources that can help support your diagnosis.
An easier way to create your recommendation
Sign in or register to learn more
Additional product information and resources are available for veterinary professionals with registered HillsVet.ca accounts.
Don’t have an account yet?
Join us today and unlock all of the tools we’ve made for your clinic!